Hey! So today I wanted to share this delicious brownie mix cookie recipe with you guys. These cookies are absolutely amazing and totally addicting! ;) It's literally impossible to eat just one. :D I made them on St. Patrick's Day, so I chose M&Ms with a fitting color pattern. But you could switch out any color, depending on the holiday (pastels for Easter, etc.) There are so many possibilities with this recipes, and so many different colors and flavors of M&Ms you could choose. These are guaranteed to be a hit!
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (I used coconut oil)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup M&Ms (I used the brown, yellow, and green M&Ms from a mix; any color would be awesome, depending on the occasion!)
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Mix together brownie mix, flour, eggs. vanilla, and oil with an electric mixer until the batter is smooth. Gently fold in the chocolate chips and M&Ms.
3. Roll about tablespoons of dough into balls and place on baking sheets lined with silpats or parchment paper. Top cookies with more M&Ms, if you want.
4. Bake for 9 minutes.
5. Cool on rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack to finish cooling.
I love this picture of the M&Ms I chose. :)
Have a great week, everyone! Stay tuned for more posts this month!