Monday, April 21, 2014

What I Wore {Easter}


We had a great time celebrating Easter with friends and family.  Every year we try to coordinate outfits, and this year my mom made skirts and dresses for us ladies.  They turned out beautiful!


  • Tops: Aeropostale (the aqua top is from a thrift store and the white one was a Christmas gift.)
  • Skirt: Handmade by my mom using the Favorite Things Flip Skirts pattern
  • Shoes: Montego Bay brand, from a local department store
  • Jewelry: Forever 21
  • Hair jewelry: Lilla Rose
  • Hair flower: Walmart

 

P.S. You can get a FREE Lilla Rose item if you're a new customer and you purchase three! (This deal only applies if you've never ordered with a Lilla Rose consultant before.)



Linking With: A Wise Woman, The Modest Mom, Raising Homemakers

6 comments:

  1. I love how you layered here! Both of your tops are gorgeous and they match perfectly with your skirt! I would totally wear this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and feminine... love it! Beautiful colors. :)
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top skirt fabric. Can you tell us what it is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from the Tanya Whelan "Rosey" line, I think.

      Delete