Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What I Wore {Plaid}

My parents gave me this "loved beyond measure" necklace (a Lisa Leonard design) for Christmas.♥
I wore this last Saturday on a trip to visit my grandparents.  We had a wonderful time!  We went out for dessert and then went shopping afterwards. Here's a picture of me and my sister Abigail:

Black layering tee:  Downeast Basics
Plaid top:  Ocean Pacific brand.  My grandma found it for me at a thrift store.
Necklace: Lisa Leonard
Belt: Target
Skirt: Found at a thrift store
Polka dot flip-flops: A local department store
Hair Accessory: Lilla Rose

In my hair I'm wearing a Lilla Rose flexi clip. This one was a Christmas gift from my grandma, and it's one of my favorites. It's the Open Heart danglie design, and this is a mini. I use it just to pull back a small amount of hair.

Check out my Lilla Rose Giveaway here!

Linking With: A Wise Woman
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love that skirt, Elyse. And that belt and the shirt and the shoes. The whole outfit is adorable on you. :)
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete