Thursday, May 15, 2014

22 Things About Me {And a Few Blog Awards}

Recently, Chloe from Blooming Maiden gave me 3 blog awards. Thank you, Chloe! I decided not to nominate anyone for these awards (even though the rules state that you're supposed to) because I'm pretty new at this and I'm not really too familiar with many blogs yet. Also, I didn't want anyone to feel obligated to participate. If you'd like to participate, consider yourself nominated! You can find the questions at Chloe's blog. :)
Also, because there were so many questions, and quite a few of them didn't even apply to me, I decided to pick and choose the ones I wanted to answer, and I eliminated the others. I decided to state 11 random things about myself and then answer 11 questions about myself.
11 Questions...

1. Who was the first person you talked to today? My brother Ian.

2. What was the first thing you said today? "Good morning".

3. What is your greatest dream? To be a woman who is dedicated to God and who is a shining light in a dark world.

4. If you could hop into any film which would it be? That's a really hard one!  Probably Anne of Green Gables.

5. If you could become best friends with any fictional or real character, who would it be? Anne from Anne of Green Gables (except she already had a best friend.:))

6. What was the funnest thing you did this week? Recording a song that my sister and I wrote.

7. What are you most looking forward to in the next month? Going camping!

8. What is your favorite food to eat? Ice cream!

9. Do you keep a journal? If so, how often do you write in it? Yes, I do keep a journal, and I try to write in it at least once a month.

10. Would you rather be baking cookies or eating them? Baking them, totally!  I actually prefer baking stuff for other people to eating it myself.  Weird, I know.  :)

11. What is your favorite song...or top three if you can't decide? I can't decide, so my top three are Forgiveness by Tobymac, Remain by Royal Tailor, and Born Again by Newsboys.  

Now for 11 random things about me...

1. My favorite color is hot pink.
2. I love Subway sandwiches (without the spinach.)
3. Almost all of my favorite clothes are striped.  (Stripes are beautiful.)
4. I adore tiered skirts.
5. My least favorite animals are pigs. :)
6. I am five feet and seven inches tall.
7. I survived the Wildfire roller coaster at Silver Dollar City-and as a result I do not like roller coasters. :)
8.   My favorite ice-cream flavor is chocolate-caramel.
9. I love coffee, although I don't drink it on a regular basis.  
10. Summer is my favorite season.  
11. I prefer running to walking. (Most often.)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing a little about yourself, Elyse! I've discovered that we both love to bake, both have the same favorite food (I prefer cookies and cream), and that you are a half an inch taller than me. :)
    Nice "getting to know" you, Elyse!
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby,

      How fun that we have some things in common!! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely answers to all those questions, Elyse!

    Love,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your greatest dream and i'm working towards that as well :) and i'll love to meet anne of green gables haha
    xoxo
    rainbows and dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Priscilla!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing your answers! These are one of my favorite kinds of posts because I love learning about the blogger I'm reading about. It was fun getting to know you a little better.
    ~Rebekah
    http://livelylaughter.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Rebekah! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete