Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Week in Skirts

Hey y'all! Today some blogging friends and I are joining together to bring you some fun "Week in Skirts" posts. I'd like to especially thank Libby at A Noble Calling for coordinating all of this!

Here's what I wore last week: 

Monday
  • Top: Aeropostale (My sweet grandma bought it for me at a thrift store.)
  • Skirt: Local discount store (you can't see it too well in this picture since my adorable dog was wanting some attention :))
  • Flip flops: From a local department store   

Tuesday
  • Top: Aeropostale (from a thrift store)\
  • Skirt:  A local discount store
  • Sandals: Walmart
  • Hair accessory: Lilla Rose 


Wednesday
  • Top: Aeropostale (a Christmas gift)
  • Skirt: Bongo, from a local discount clothing store (I actually shortened it just to make it easier to wear around the house:))
  • Shoes: Land's End (my grandma couldn't wear these, so I ended up with them. :))

Aren't these hearts beautiful?! :)

Thursday
  • Top: Aeropostale (yes, again!  This was also from a thrift store.)
  • Skirt: Faded Glory (I got it from Ebay several years ago.)
  • Flipflops: A local department store

Friday
  • Top: Bobbie Brooks (I got it from a local dollar store just because a wanted something yellow, but I later found a much cuter yellow shirt for a better deal at a local department store. :))
  • Undershirt: So (from a local discount clothing store) 
  • Skirt: Banana Republic (also from a local discount clothing store)
  • Necklace: My parents gave this to me as a gift for my fourteenth birthday.  I wear it almost every day; it's a great reminder in my music and in everyday life!
  • Hair accessory: Lilla Rose


Saturday
  • Top: Aeropostale (from a thrift store)
  • Skirt: Natalie B., from Ebay

This is my sister's bicycle, but I decided to take it for a spin while she wasn't around. I LOVE orange. :)

Sunday
And, finally, Sunday.  You can see my beautiful well-used guitar case and my blue handbag behind me. :)

Top: Aeropostale (from a thrift store)
Skirt: She's Cool (from Zulily)
Shoes: Montego Bay brand, from a local department store

My sisters and I sang a song at church that we wrote for my precious mother on Mother's Day.

Thanks so much for stopping by here today!


Be sure and check out the other "Week in Skirts" posts at these blogs:

Caroline at Life as Caroline
Abigail at Jubilant Joys
Rebekah at Lively Laughter
Libby at A Noble Calling
Libby and Emmy at The Dutch Umbrella

24 comments:

  1. This is such a fun post, Elyse! I thoroughly enjoyed it! And what a lovely idea to do a link-up party with blogging friends:-)

    Love,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kelly-Anne! And thank you so much for visiting! :)

      Delete
  2. Great job, Elyse! I loved all your outfits- especially all of the denim skirts :)

    Thanks a bunch for joining in! Hope you have a lovely day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Libby! I practically live in denim skirts. :)

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed looking through this! Wonderful photography, too! I especially like the skirt you wore on Wednesday.

    Blessings,
    Maiya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maiya! My mom takes almost all of the photos on my blog, and she does an incredible job! :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I love your outfits! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Elyse-Girl! (I really like that name, FYI!!!) :) Stopping by from His Princess Warrior via Libby's challange! :) I participated as well :) I absolutely Love your top with the hearts on the back! How fun! Your "pick Jesus" necklace is adorable as well !!! Lovely and FUN outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. What cute outfits! I especially love Sundays! {even though pink is not my color!} -Abi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Abi! I love pink! :)

      Delete
  7. All your outfits are adorable! I have yet to find myself a few good denim skirts...
    Keep up the good work, Elyse!
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abby! I've found most of my cute denim skirts at thrift stores and discount stores. They can be hard to find, though! :)

      Delete
  8. Love these outfits and the picture with the bicycle! Good job!
    ~Rebekah
    http://livelylaughter.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful blog you have. You do have a wonderful and precious Mother! Keep Jesus and His Word #1 in your life, listen to the counsel of your parents, and you cannot go wrong! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful post & pictures! I'd like to invite you to a new community I've started on G+: Blogging Teens -Homeschool Bible Believing
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109885511174419159340
    I hope you can join us. :-)

    ReplyDelete