Wednesday, June 18, 2014

How to French Braid {With a Video}

Here's a super simple hairstyle that you can make if you know how to do a french braid!
You can just use a ponytail holder or scrunchie to hold it, but we like to use a Lilla Rose Flexi Clip. This is a size small Open Flower Jet clip.

My mom and I made this video to show you how to french braid if you've never done it before. It's not the best, but hopefully it will be helpful to someone! (If you're reading this in an email, please click through to the blog to see the video. Thanks!)



Let me know what you think about our first video efforts! :)

Linking up with: A Wise Woman

8 comments:

  1. You have beautiful hair Elyse! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful braid! I love it! And thank you for sharing this video tutorial - I'd love to try it out:-)

    Love,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kelly-Anne!

      Love,
      Elyse

      Delete
  3. You guys make it look so simple! I understand how to do it, but I'm still not sure I could execute it as well as you did. Thanks for posting the video, Elyse!
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby,
      Thank you! I actually can't French-braid very well...my mom is really good at it! I guess I should learn, though. :)

      Delete
  4. Very Neat! I've been trying to figure out different hair styles with the Lila Rose clips. Thanks for sharing! :)
    Caitlin
    http://daughterofdestiny-generation78.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Caitlin! Thank you for visiting!

      Delete