Monday, June 2, 2014

What I Wore {red, white, and blue}

Undershirt: Downeast Basics
Top: From a discount clothing store
Skirt: Zulily
Shoes: Montego Bay Club brand

It was a beautiful day, but the weather was pretty hot! Much as I love this skirt, I think it may be prove to be more suitable for a cooler day. :)  
Also, I had to wear my glasses, which I greatly dislike!  (My contact solution was causing chemical burns on my eyes, so I am stuck with glasses for two weeks.)

I again tried to curl my hair, but apparently I still need some more practice.  One section of my hair absolutely refused to look the way I wanted it look!  You can't see the worst of it because I pinned it to the side of my head.  :) Oh well.  I guess I'm just too much of a perfectionist, at least when it comes to hair!  Sometimes you've got to stop trying so hard and just relax, you know?  ;)


Linking With: The Modest Mom

12 comments:

  1. So pretty Elyse! I love your glasses on you! Beautiful! You can't tell that your curling didn't work, it looks so pretty anyway! <3 Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a lovely day! :)

      Delete
  2. You look adorable! I absolutely love your outfit! I think you look very nice in glasses! However, I know I think I look bad in glasses, so I can see where you're coming from! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Laura! It's so funny how others seem to see us differently than we see ourselves sometimes! :)

      Delete
  3. I like this outfit! And your hair looks very cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks lovely! Very nice outfit and hair-flower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bethany! Thanks so much for visiting!

      Delete
  5. I actually love the glasses, and that top is a great find. The curly hair looks perfect, yes, relax... you look so cute!!!
    I'd love to have you come link up at WIW... to church! This look would be great!
    Carolyn
    http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carolyn! Thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful skirt, Elyse! Your hair is very pretty as well. :)
    (Commenting late because I just got back from a ten day mission trip. Haven't been able to check my email.)
    Keep up the good work!
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete