Monday, July 7, 2014

A Fun Week {And What I Wore}

This past week has been so busy and FUN!!!  :) We met up with some dear friends at a state park not too far from where we live, and had a wonderful time!
A group picture: Mom, me, Sarah, and Leah
Some pictures from the 4th of July!

Top: Dollar Store
Skirt: Zulily
Hair Clip: Lilla Rose Flexi of the Month (worn in a french braid--tutorial here!)

I love watermelon (and sparklers!)

Here's what I wore on our very rainy Sunday!

Top: Thrift Store
Skirt: Zulily
Hair Sticks: Lilla Rose
Necklace: Made by me
Flip flops: A local department store


I hope all of you have a very blessed week!  And a happy late 4th of July!  :)

14 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun! Can't believe you got that cute 4th of July shirt from the dollar store! Love your rainy day outfit too!
    Blessings,
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the skirt you wore on Sunday! where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We got that skirt from Zulily They have so many cute skirts!

      Delete
  3. I love the pink skirt and top! That is one super cute ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Lila Rose hairclip! Also your last outfit is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this post made me smile, Elyse! We loved our time with you and your Mom! It was so fun to do all of those things together, and I always enjoy visiting with you both, too. (:

    It looks like you had a fun 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! Have a blessed day! <3

      Delete
  6. I'd love it if you would do close-ups of your jewelry on your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Mimi! I'll try to do that! :)

      Delete