Monday, August 11, 2014

What I Wore {And My Sister's Birthday!}


Top: L.E.I. (from Walmart)
Layering Tee: Downeast Basics
Skirt: From Amazon
Scarf: No Boundaries (from Walmart)
Sandals: Montego Bay Brand, from a local department store
Anchor Necklace: Made by my mom


Last week my sister Abigail celebrated her 13th birthday! We had a party for her and it was a lot of fun. I love having another teenager in the family!  :)


Dress: (Free, from a friend's closet!)
Tee: Energy, from a thrift store
Scarf: From Walmart
Sandals: Local department store (they were a birthday gift!)
Hair Accessory: Lilla Rose Flexi Clip
Necklaces: Made by my mom (this isn't a very good picture, but the top necklace is an anchor--my grandparents gave me a Hobby Lobby gift certificate to buy some jewelry-making supplies!)

My favorite Lilla Rose clip, the Tidepool Treasures!
Abby opening her gifts!  :)
We had so much fun with our cousin Kara at the party! (And I have no idea why my brother is making this weird face...LOL!)
After lunch, cupcakes, and opening presents, we went outside and had a water balloon fight!  Talk about a fun birthday party!  
Hope y'all are having a great week! :)

Linking to: The Modest Mom

5 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR OUTFITS!! Where do you find such cute clothes?? :) I really like the blue dress + black striped scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pink skirt!! I need more colors in my closet! :) That flexi is my favorite too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like y'all had a lot of fun! Love that lace top in the first outfit, and both of your infinity scarves! Seems like you've scored a lot of great dresses from your friend's closet(s?)!
    Tell your sister happy birthday for me! (Is that weird from a complete stranger? We share the same name, that makes it okay, right? :)
    God bless!
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abby! That's not weird at all! It's totally OK! :)

      Delete