Monday, August 4, 2014

What I Wore + My Birthday!

We've had a very busy summer, so it's been difficult for me to find the time to post on my blog lately!  However, I finally got it done today. :)

Top: Aeropostale (from a thrift store)
Skirt: DownEast Basics (several years ago)
Shoes: Montego Bay Brand (from a local department store)
Necklace: Made by me


Last Saturday:

Dress: (Free from a friend's closet clean-out!)
Layering Tee: Deborah & Co.
Beaded Necklace: Free from the same friend's closet!
Pick Jesus Necklace: Gift from my parents
Shoes:  



My 15th Birthday last week!

Top: Thrift store
Cami: So brand, from a discount store
Skirt: Maurice's (gift from my parents last year)
Wedges: Walmart several years ago

I had a wonderful party, and my family and friends helped to make it very special!  I love you all!

Linking to: The Modest Mom

11 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits! Blue is a great color on you. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I LOVE your outfits!! The blue ruffled skirt in the first photos is adorable! The dress is too cute and i love jean skirts! :) Hope you had a great birthday!
    ~Tashia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Just wanted to tell you I changed my blog name! I did a blog post, but am thinking some people might not know...people wondered if i deleted it and no, i didn't!! Here is the link: http://joyfullyliving4jesus.blogspot.com/
    ~Tashia
    p.s. sorry if this sounds confusing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tashia! Thanks also for letting me know about your blog!
      Blessings,
      Elyse

      Delete
  4. Happy Bleated Birthday, Elyse! I love that skirt you are wearing, in your birthday picture! you look soo pretty!-Rebekah http://rebekahelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun outfits!! It was great to meet you too the other night @ our concert!!
    -Chels
    www.chelsyrenee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chelsy! Blessings on your day!
      ~Elyse

      Delete
  6. Commenting late, but just want you to know I loved your outfits! Hope you had a great birthday!
    Blessings,
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete