Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Random Pictures from My Crazy {and wonderful} Life

I'm back!  And with some pictures of my crazy but oh-so-wonderful life!  
This picture was taken after swimming for several hours at a lake not too far from where we live.  It's my favorite place to be!
We officially started our first-day-of-homeschooling about a month ago.  Tenth grade, bring it on!  :)

Here's the costumes that my sisters and I wore to a festival we attended last month.  My mom sewed all of them, and she did a fantastic job!  
I love me some s'mores! ;)
I went to a bridal shower a few days ago, and I was one of the toilet paper-dress models!  Yep, that was a lot of fun trying to walk in that thing! (LOL!) :)

Life has been very busy lately for me with homeschooling and many various events.  I am also studying to get my driver's permit, and working on music and homemaking activities in my spare time. 

How was your summer?  What does your to-do list look like for the coming week/month?  I would love to hear from all of you!  
Have a wonderful day, y'all!  ;)


9 comments:

  1. To say the least, you were sorely missed! :) love all those outfits, and the toilet paper dress looks awesomely fun! mostly the stuff I have to do is getting our garden ready for fall\winter. -Abi
    jubilantjoys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Abi!

      Blessings,
      Elyse

      Delete
  2. You are sooo pretty, Elyse!! I've been doing alot of baby sitting and helping other families recently! On Sunday I'm getting baptized! I've never been to the beach, but it looks so fun!-Blessings-Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's sweet, Rebekah! Thank you!

      That is wonderful that you're getting baptized! God bless you!

      ~Elyse

      Delete
  3. Looks like you've had a lot of fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about crazy! Looks like you've had a great time!
    With ninth grade starting for me, it has been almost as crazy as yours, but less exciting and unusual stuff, just TONS of school work, the hectic schedule that comes with being a pastor's daughter, trying to keep up with sewing and such, and considering taking cello.
    Love your outfit in the last pic, by the way!
    Blessings!
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abby! It sounds like you've had a lot going on, too!

      Blessings,
      Elyse

      Delete
  5. Wow, it looks like you've been busy! I love that picture of you in the toilet paper wedding dresses! They all look awesome :D

    ReplyDelete