Tuesday, October 21, 2014

What I Wore {Autumn Colors}

Hey y'all!  
This past week has been busy (as always!) with celebrating birthdays and attending a wedding (pictures coming soon)!

In a recent photo shoot, here's what I wore:

Scarf: Walmart, $7.00
Denim jacket:  Forever 21, a birthday gift several years ago
Maxi dress:  Walmart, $5.00 (Isn't that a fabulous deal??  I snatched up all three!  The regular price for them was around $30.00!)
Flats:  Walmart, several years ago

How many of my blog readers would say autumn is their favorite season?  Summer is my favorite, but there are so many things I love about fall, as well!

Have a fantastic week!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love your outfit :) It just says "autumn!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great deal on a maxi dress! Love that denim jacket with that scarf, too, very fall-ish.
    Here in CA we mainly have two seasons, summer and winter, with a few weeks of transition weather in between. So usually by the end of summer, I'm kind of tired of it and totally ready for fall! We're finally breaking out the jackets and long sleeves here.:)
    Keep up the good work!
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abby! I've always though it would be fun to live somewhere where it was summer for a loooong time! :)

      Delete
  3. Very nice outfit! Summer is my favorite as well, but autumn is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete