Monday, October 27, 2014

What I Wore to a Wedding

Hi everybody!  
It took me longer to get this post up, due to being sick, among other things!  :(  
Here's the pictures that my mom took for me at the beautiful wedding we attended several weeks ago.
Denim jacket: Forever 21
Lace Dress: thredUP
Tights: Walmart
Belt: thrift store
Necklace: Forever 21
Handbag: One my mom didn't want anymore, so I offered to take it off her hands!  :)

I was also able to do the "Hollywood Roll" using a headband thing I got from a local department store.  I'm lovin' it!  It's so easy to use, and it looks gorgeous in minutes!
My dad and a few of my siblings. :)
I love my precious mom (yes, she does sometimes find herself on the other side of the lens!)
In this picture, you can see the boots that I got at our local department store.  They are so comfortable and cute!  ;)



Have a beautiful day, folks! 

4 comments:

  1. Aww! so cute! I love the whole outfit! and weddings are such fun!! Your so beautiful, (and I'm not just being nice either!!)-Abi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! So glad you found something great on thredUp!
    Your hair is GORGEOUS. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would LOVE a tutorial on how to do it!
    Glad you're feeling better!
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete