Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Coral Lace Skirt

Hello, friends!! :) Here's another coral and black outfit I wore recently.  :)  This skirt is one of my favorites!
Drapey top: a hand-me-down from Mom :D
Black lace top: thrift store (50 cents!!)
Undershirt: department store
Skirt: Cato
I was also wearing black wedges from Shoe Department, but you can't see them very well, because the skirt is a little too big, so it was hanging lower than it was supposed to! LOL!
I also wore my hair up in a Hollywood Roll.  It didn't turn out perfectly because I did it myself (my mom is better!), and my hair was still partially wet.  I do love this hairstyle, though!

Have a good day, everyone!
Love,
Elyse

6 comments:

  1. Oh! Your hair style is so pretty! I want to learn that! <3 My hair is very thick though, so it's hard for me to do the styling myself! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really nice skirt, Elyse - the colour and the lace. I'm liking lace right now, it's so pretty and feminine. And your hair looks really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skirt Elyse! Need to get me one (or thirty) like that! ~Abby ♥

    ReplyDelete