Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Pink + Black

Hello!  Thank you for taking the time to stop by!  
Here's the black skirt again!!  I told you it would be a staple. ;) 
Top: No Boundaries (Walmart clearance rack for $2.99!!)
Black wedges: $30 from a local shoe store-I normally wouldn't spend that much on shoes, but they were for a special event, and black wedges are also a great staple to be worn again and again!

Summer is my favorite season, so I'm always a little sad to see it come to an end.  
I started eleventh grade last week! I'm really excited, especially because it means I just have one more year of school left!  (Twelfth grade.) :)

Who else is excited about the new school year?? :)  
Have a terrific day!

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful, classy looking outfit, Elyse dear! Love those wedges...summertime will be here in South Africa before we know it, and I am on the lookout for some lovely wedge sandals...smiles...
    Enjoy the last few weeks of warm sunshine...hugs to you, friend!
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! you and I are in the same grade! ha-ha! I am very, very, VERY (!!) excited about starting school again! :-)
    Abi

    ReplyDelete