Sunday, October 4, 2015

Celebrating Fall

Yay, yay, yay!! My friends, fall is officially here!  OK, so it has been for the past week, I know.  But still...I'm excited about it.  :)  Even though summer is my favorite season, I still love the changing of one season to the next.  

Every year, my siblings and I have a tradition of baking "fall cookies"!  Then we decorate them in bright fall colors!  Such a fun activity to do with little kids, and a great way to celebrate the changing seasons! :D




Out of the four beautiful seasons God has created, which is your personal favorite?
Do you have any things you do to celebrate the new season?

4 comments:

  1. Yummy! What recipe, or type of cookie dough do you use? The look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abi! I tried to put the link in, but the computer wouldn't let me. :)
      It's under my Recipes tab on the right hand side of my blog in the post titled "Spring Cookies."

      Blessings!
      Elyse

      Delete
  2. What a fun way to celebrate fall! :) They look so delish!!

    ReplyDelete