Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Long Live Short Hair

Hello, friends!  Just wanted to give you a peek at my newly re-styled hair!

 After 12 inches off, plus ombre color!
 Before
 Another before!
And another after!

I'm so excited about my short hair!  It's so perfect for summer, and much easier to wash and style!  Plus, the color has livened it up a bit.

I've gotten mixed reactions on my new length.  Some people are sad, while others are excited! :)  
  
Is anyone else joining me in hair restyling?   Are you excited about the coming summer?  

Love,
Elyse





4 comments:

  1. This hair is really cute on you! I love my long hair, but i also want it cut, so i don't know which one i should do :-)! It's really adorable on you!
    Abi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Abi! I figure if I ever miss my long hair it'll grow! :D
      Love,
      Elyse

      Delete
  2. I love this new look on you Elyse! I recently cut my hair shorter too, only about 4 inches, but still a big difference for me. It has definitely made life easier!
    Hey, if you ever come up with some medium length hair styling ideas, do share! :)
    Blessings!
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Abby! Yes it's so much simpler to deal with when it's shorter! I'm hoping to share some hairstyle tutorials in the near future...we'll see how that works out!
      Blessings!
      Love,
      Elyse

      Delete