Friday, April 29, 2016

Life!

Hey, friends!  To begin, I'm sooo excited that summer is right around the corner!
I just wanted to post about what's been going on these last couple of weeks.  #1 on my list of recent highlights is the fact that I got my braces off!!  Yay!  Any of you who have/had braces will know how exciting this is!  Bring on the caramel popcorn!! ;)
After my ortho appointment was finished, I had to take a selfie with my little sis while we were eating lunch!
Last week my mom and I went to see the Winter Jam movie which was awesome!  I was really not wanting to take a picture here, but Mom insisted and I'm so glad we did! ;D

And I just finished my junior year in homeschool high school. :) Fun, fun! 

We've also had a flu going around, which is not so fun at all! :p I haven't got it yet, but with a house full of sick siblings, it's likely only a matter of time. :o It's especially miserable being sick when it's sunny and warm outside!

I love hearing from all of you!  If you're still in school, what grade will you be finishing?  What have you been up to lately?  What are you looking forward to in the coming summer?

Have a very blessed day!
Love,
Elyse


8 comments:

  1. First of all, your hair is so cute! And I'm glad you are almost done with school- I've got four weeks to go (hopefully!)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much, Elissa! Yay! How exciting for you!
      Blessings!
      Love,
      Elyse

      Delete
  2. Ah, yes! The utter bliss of getting braces off! You're teeth feel incredibly smooth and you look like a stranger in the mirror...it's magical!

    Lovely post!

    Sarah || blissandliveliness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting your braces off, Elyse! I remember getting them off, and I was so excited to eat popcorn again. :)

    I'm not sure when I finish school. Sometime before next year, hopefully. How many siblings do you have?

    I hope you have a good and godly day. :)
    Love,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com
    Ps. I'm having a sale right now in my shop for Mother's Day. I hope you check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley! I have four siblings! They do make life fun!
      I hope you have a good day too!
      Love,
      Elyse

      Delete
  4. hey elyse! i nominated you for the "text tag" on my blog, sincerely allie.

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete