Hello, friends! As promised, I'm back with a recipe which is very "fall-ish" and makes a great breakfast or snack.
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Rollups
Yield: 12-22, depending on how
much of the loaf of bread you use;
I used all but the heels.
1 loaf of white bread
1 8 oz. package softened cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup sugar
1 TBS cinnamon
1/2 cup melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix up the sugar and cinnamon; set aside
3. Mix up the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar
4. Cut off the bread crust and roll the bread flat with a rolling pin
5. Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the flattened bread, and roll up.
(I used a thin layer of cream cheese, because I used the whole loaf of bread;
you could spread a thicker layer if you use less bread.)
6. Roll each of your rollups first in butter, then in the
sugar and cinnamon mixture.
7. Place rollups on ungreased baking sheet
8. Bake at 350 for 15-20 min until golden brown
Have a beautifully blessed day!