Friday, September 9, 2016

I'm Back! {Summer's Over!}

Hey!  Welcome back, friends!  Thanks so much for following my blog-y'all are awesome!  So first off, I just want to preface this post by saying that I'm planning to do a lot more blogging this fall (aiming for 1 post a week!) so thanks for hanging in there!  Part of my summer has been spent in planning blog posts for the rest of this year. :)

From September through November, I will be posting recipes with a fall theme (cinnamon, pumpkins, apples, that kind of thing), fall fashion (super excited about this!  Check back!) and then probably some random stuff like movie reviews, crafts, hair tutorials, etc.



As for my summer, I enjoyed it to the fullest!  I celebrated my seventeenth birthday in July, and also started a job outside the home (I currently work two days a week).  I also got to see the ocean for the first time!  For those of you who know a bit about me, you will know that this was a dream come true!  We went to Florida, and along the way and on the way back we visited several other states, including Tennessee, Alabama, and Mississippi.  

Abi, Faith, and I on the beach
A flower I found on the beach
Orange starfish


Aaaand I am excited about starting 12th grade this year!  Senior year is super busy but I'm loving (almost) every second of it!

And now, what about all of you?  Are you sad that summer's over, excited about fall, or a little bit of both?  If you're in school, what grade are you in?  What did you do this summer?
I looove hearing from you guys, and appreciate each of you so much!  
Have a very blessed day!

Love,
Elyse




6 comments:

  1. Ohh, I can't wait to read all your fall posts!
    And what a fun summer!
    Glad to see ya back in action chica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Elissa!! You're awesome! Many blessings! 💜Elyse

      Delete
  2. So glad you're back, Elyse! Sounds like you have had a fabulous summer. Congratulations on your final year of high school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see you back! It sounds like you had a good summer, and I'm looking forward to the posts you have planned! Hope you have a great final year of school too. :)

    ReplyDelete