Sunday, October 9, 2016

Fall fashion {green jacket + taupe boots}


Hey friends! Here's the next installment of my fall fashion series! :)  Again featuring my favorite green jacket!  

\
So after this picture was taken, I realized I really should have gotten a picture from the back, so you can see the beautiful lace back of this shirt!  Oh well.  ;)
I recently bought these fringed taupe boots, and am really loving them.  Also, you can see my little brother's foot next to me. :D 

Outfit:
Green jacket-Prince & Fox (Aeropostale)
Top-thrift store $8
Jeggings-Aeropostale $12 (on sale)
Taupe fringe boots-Walmart $20

So there you have it!  My green jacket and these jeggings are both on my fall essentials list for sure!  What's on your fall fashion essentials list?

Love,
Elyse

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is a such a gorgeous outfit, Elyse..very stylish and I love your fringed boots! {{smiles}} How lovely to catch up with you a bit today...
    Hope you are enjoying a delightful week!
    Much love,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kelly-Anne! Hope you're having a lovely weekend as well!
      Love,
      Elyse

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit! Looks very cute and comfy! I love that green color! :)
    Ellie R.
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete