Friday, October 21, 2016

Fall Fashion {Sweater + casual jeans}


Hey friends!  Hope y'all are enjoying this amazing fall weather!  I know I am.  Summer's the best, but after over 5 months of summer weather, I'm ready for it to be over for now. :)  So today I'm showing you guys a genuine, casual, everyday outfit.  The kind I wear to piano lessons, shopping, and other casual events.  Nothing fancy, but it's me on an everyday basis.

What I'm wearing:
Sweater: Self Esteem ($15, department store-this is old; I bought it two years ago.)
Jeans: Aeropostale ($20, just bought these; check out their website today, because everything's 50-70% off!)
Fringe boots: Walmart ($20)






















Most days I wear my hair either just down, or with a headband, ponytail or messy bun.  Today I have a ponytail with a headband just to add a cute touch. :)  Plus, since it's cloth, it's super comfy, which is hard to find in headbands.
Headband: department store, $3




















And a picture of the pumpkin, just for fun! ;)  Have a lovely day!

Love,
Elyse



2 comments: