Pumpkin Dump Cake
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree (plain puree, not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 cup butter (melted)
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9x13 baking dish (or two pie pans) with nonstick cooking spray. You can also sprinkle a bit of flour in pan to further keep it from sticking.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, stir pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs and cinnamon until well combined.
3. Pour into baking dish.
4. Sprinkle the dry cake mix on top of the pumpkin mixture.
5. Drizzle the melted butter over the top.
6. Bake for an hour or so. I baked mine a few extra minutes. The middle will be a little jiggly when done, but the whole pan shouldn't still be jiggly. The cake will set fully as it cools, which will take at least a half hour.
7. After it's cooled, slice and serve with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream. The candy pumpkins add a cute touch, too. ;)
Refrigerate leftovers, and enjoy cold or hot. :)
Enjoy your fall day!