Hey friends! Thanks for stopping by! Today I wanna share this awesome puppy chow recipe which is an absolutely perfect snack for the holidays or just for a movie night. I absolutely love how Reese's Pieces are orange, yellow and brown because it's so festive for fall.
9 cups rice Chex mix
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup butter
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cups Reeses's pieces
11/2 cups powdered sugar
1. Pour all the cereal into a large bowl
2. Melt peanut butter, butter, and chocolate chips in a pan on the stove at low-medium heat.
3. Add the vanilla, then pour over the cereal.
4. Stir until all the cereal is covered.
5. Put powdered sugar into a gallon bag. Add cereal. close bag. and shake until all the cereal has sugar on it.
6. Add Reese's Pieces and shake a bit more.
7. Spread over wax paper to cool, then store in an airtight container.
I hope y'all absolutely LOVE this puppy chow! I know my family did. ;) Happy Thanksgiving!