Sunday, November 6, 2016

Everyday Fall Fashion {from Grandma's closet}


























Hello friends!  Today for my fall fashion blog post, I'm modeling a simple, everyday outfit which I wore to run errands yesterday.
Sweater: Take Out, from my grandma's closet clean-out.  I absolutely love it!  My grandma has the best style. ;)
Jeans: Aeropostale, $26 on sale
Sneakers: Airwalk, $10.  These are super old; I've been wearing them for almost five years now! :D





















I recently picked up these cute little necklaces from my favorite local department store for only $15 for both of them.  My new favorite accessories! ;)
So there you have it.  A glimpse of my everyday wardrobe.  Life has been crazy lately with work and school, music lessons, moves, and events, and will become even more so with the coming holidays, but I plan to continue blogging as much as possible.  Hopefully once a week, but at least every other week. :)  I have several awesome holiday-ready recipes planned that will be on the blog closer to Thanksgiving.  Thanks so much for your continued support!  Hope y'all are having a wonderful day!

Love,
Elyse







6 comments:

  1. Always good to visit with you, Elyse! Your outfits are so stylish...and look comfortable too! Have a wonderful week and enjoy this busy season of your life, friend! Hugs to you,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kelly-Anne! Hugs to you, friend! ❤️
      Love
      Elyse

      Delete
  2. Your grandma has good taste (as do you :)! Looking forward to the posts you have planned. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much, Jessica!! 😊

      Delete